FOC-based PMSM Algorithm Perfect Propulsion System
The FOC (Field Oriented Control)-based PMSM (Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor) algorithm,an optimized algorithm for improving the collaborative performance of the ESC, motor & propeller, makes the motor-propeller more balanced and creates a propulsion system features high stability, reliability and efficiency.
Note: comparing with the BLDC motors, the PMSM has a lot of advantages like low noise, small size, high power density, low pulsating torque, and high control precision.
The X8 propulsion system is waterproof to IPX7 standard. It’s applicable to almost all the harsh working conditions (for agricultural applications) like rainwater, pesticides, salt spray,high temperature, sand and dust. Combined with the outlets at the bottom of the motor mount.
Multiple Protection Functions & Real-time Data Output
The ESC included in the X8 power propulsion, which features a series of protection functions like power-on self test, power-on abnormal voltage, over-current and motor lock-up, can output the running data like input throttle, output throttle, RPM, input voltage & current, output current, capacitor temperature and MOS temperature to the FC (Flight Controller) in real time to allow the FC to know the running status of the (ESC & motor) power combo in real time, and improve the flight performance, efficiency and reliability of the drones.
High-brightness LED Indicator
The X8 propulsion system also contains a high-brightness LED indicator, you can choose the light color or disable it. It can provide the information about the working status of the system and send a warning when any abnormal issue occurs, that significantly improves the safety of the system.
High Thrust & Efficiency Propeller
The 3090 propeller made of special high-strength carbon fiber is solid and light, and guarantees great consistency and excellent dynamic balance. The optimized aerodynamic shape and unique blade tip design combined with the optimized electromagnetic design adopted by the motor and the high efficiency FOC (Field Oriented Control) algorithm implemented by the ESC guarantee the high thrust & efficiency of the propulsion system.
Super Impact Resistance
The high-strength CNC-machined aluminum alloy frame combined with the optimized structure design protect the motor components effectively, make the motor really impact-resistant, and greatly reduce the possibility of structure deformation/malfunction caused by drop or hit.
Modular Design Easy to Maintain
The X8 propulsion system features a modular design. When it is damaged, you can change the damaged part like blades (single or two), the propeller adapter, or the integrated power combo (ESC+motor) easily and quickly.
- Maximum pulling force: 15.3kg / shaft
- Recommended battery: 12S LiPo
- Recommended take-off weight: 5-7kg / shaft
- Powertrain weight: 1040g
- Overall protection level: IPX7
- Stator size: 81 * 20mm
- KV value: 100KV
- Applicable carbon tube outer diameter: Φ35mm / Φ30mm (requires the use of pipe diameter adapter)
- Bearing: NSK bearing (waterproof)
- Support battery: 6-12S LiPo
- PWM input signal level: 3.3V / 5V (compatible)
- Compatible signal frequency: 50-500Hz
- Working pulse width: 1100us-1940us (cured, does not support calibration)
- Maximum allowable voltage: 52.2V
- Maximum allowable current (continuous): 80 A (requires excellent heat dissipation conditions)
- Maximum allowable peak current (10 seconds): 100A (requires excellent heat dissipation conditions)
- BEC: None
- Nozzle mounting threaded hole: Φ28.4mm-2 * M3
- Diameter×Pitch: 3090
- Weight: 180g
- 1*100KV motor(CW or CCW) Optinal
- 1*80A ESC
- 1*pair 3090 propeller